Licensed Auto Technician
Meadowvale Toyota is looking for a licensed technician to join our team!
Meadowvale Toyota is part of a group of automotive dealerships providing retail sales of new and pre-owned vehicles, original parts, maintenance, repairs and detailing operations. We currently have over 400 employees in Canada and continue to grow! We are looking for a team-oriented technician with a desire to learn and passion for cars!
- 310S certification or are a flat-rate apprentice
- Valid Ontario driver's license
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
Why choose Meadowvale Toyota?
- Strong compensation package
- Outstanding benefits plan
- Opportunities for training
- Boot allowance
- Your birthday off (paid)
- Fabulous work environment!
All resumes remain confidential. We thank all applicants who apply but only those continuing in the selection process will be contacted.
Meadowvale Toyota welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanic: 1 year (Preferred)
- Auto Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- automotive technician: 1 year (Preferred)
Please email your resume, contact information and the position you are applying for to Beata Dziedzic