Meadowvale Toyota is a part of automotive dealerships providing retail sales of new and pre-owned vehicles, original parts, maintenance, repairs and detailing operations. Meadowvale Toyota, part of Toyotoshi Group Canada, and is a certified Great Place to Work by the Great Place to Work Institute of Canada If you like making a difference for customers in unique and innovative ways - this job is for you!
- Greeting customers
- Providing repair recommendations
- Explaining the nature of repairs
- Advising customers how to maintain their vehicles
- Scheduling appointments
- Providing an extraordinary experience for all customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Enjoys direct interaction with customers for service and sales for the Service Department
- Prior dealership or automotive experience an asset
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Attention to detail and team oriented
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Some evenings & Saturdays required
Why choose Meadowvale Toyota?
- Competitive salary
- Bonuses based on production and CSI
- Outstanding benefits package with a health spending account
- Opportunities for training
- Your birthday off (paid)
- Great working atmosphere!
All resumes will remain confidential.
We thank all applicants that apply but only those selected will be contacted.
Meadowvale Toyota welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.