Meadowvale Toyota is looking for a Deal Administrator to expand our team!
Our ideal candidate must:
- Be organized and professional
- Have good teamwork skills
- Have 1+ years of experience with deal posting
- Knowledge of computer software: Reynolds + Reynolds would be an asset
- Be able to work in office Monday through Friday from 7:30 am -4:00 pm
- Processing new, used & wholesale deals including the review of sales programs
- Oversight of vehicle purchases
- Bank deposits and posting
- Liaising with manufacturers and sending appropriate documentation
- Calculating commissions
- Managing accounting schedules (reconciliations)
- Ensuring the proper treatment of taxes (HST and PST)
- Submission of contracts
- Statement reconciliation
- Floorplan reconciliation
- Other duties as assigned
- Proper professional attire
- Maintain a clean and tidy workspace
- Be very organized
- Courteous and helpful
- Discreet and diplomat
- Birthday off paid (after 1 year of full-time employment)
- Health benefits:
- Medical and dental benefits after 3 months of full-time employment
- Out-of-country travel insurance with our benefits plan
- Health care spending account after 3 years
- A special rate on vehicle purchases, services & parts
If interested, please email us your resume. All resumes will remain confidential.
We thank all applicants that apply but only those selected will be contacted.
Meadowvale Toyota welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.