Looking to join a fast-paced environment? Toyotoshi Group Canada is seeking an energetic and motivated individual to join our Finance team as an Assistant Controller.
Located at out Meadowvale Toyota location, Toyotoshi Group Canada (TGC) proudly serves the community of Mississauga. TGC operates 5 dealerships in Ontario and Quebec. Our Ontario dealerships are all certified by the Great Place to Work Institute of Canada. It is our core values of Trust, Care and Grow that guide our people to create a great place to work.
- Ongoing training and management support
- Growth opportunities
- Great working atmosphere
- Outstanding benefits package
- Your birthday off with pay
- Special rates on vehicle purchases, services, and parts
- Create, monitor, and post accruals and journal entries
- Prepare and coordinate reconciliations of bank, sub-ledger, and general ledger accounts
- Utilise analytical skills to interpret financial reports as needed
- Preparation and review of daily, weekly and month internal reporting
- Update and analyze reports
- Work with other departments to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Supervision of accounting/administrative staff
- Assist with audits
- Maintain internal controls and compliance
- Other duties as assigned
- An organized individual who can multi-task and prioritize workload
- Able to adapt to changing priorities in a very fast paced environment
- Motivated to learn and grow
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
- Work both in a team or individual setting as required
- Ability to stay organized
- Strong math and communication skills
- 4-year accounting degree completed plus 3 years minimum working knowledge
- Experience in a dealership an asset
- French language knowledge a plus
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Proficient working knowledge of MSOffice
The successful candidate will be expected to work from the office full-time. All resumes will remain confidential. We thank all applicants but only those continuing in the selection process will be contacted. Toyotoshi Group Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.